[Hard Reject] - Item is pretty poor and quite far from prime ready

Hi all,

I received a second hard rejection for this theme. From our first rejection (Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics), we improved typography and added some new design elements for the demo, seems like we resolved the issue with aesthetics, or maybe we need something more on this part?

Check please our demo at this link (https://teqto.wpzoro.com/).

Any feedback is welcome and very helpful for us. We want to understand what changes we need to apply to have approval from TF reviewers. Do you think we need to do more work on design and aesthetics? or maybe just add some more configurations for theme (ex: a new homepage, different layouts for projects, posts)?

And one more question, Does it hard to submit new premium themes for new accounts? It’s can be more chances for approve if we start with HTML template?

Thank you for your time and feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

Unfortunately this is very basic, it will not be accepted.

My suggestion is to redesign everything, since there is nothing that can be rescued.

Don’t give up keep learning and working

Greetings

Nice effort, but typography is not good enough and generally it looks very generic. It is just another multipurpose/corporate theme. There are thousands of them on this marketplace already. Even if this was approved, I don’t see any reason why would anyone buy this instead of something from the bestsellers list. You need to come up with something more original.

Thank you for your feedback.
Do you think we are going in the right direction with what we have right now?
We need to do some improvements on typography and add some new unique elements (new elementor widgets or simple to add more content with some new pages and different variations of layouts for projects and posts)?

I just want to know if it’s reasonable to put more effort into this theme or it’s better to have a complete redesign from scratch :frowning:

Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately redesign from scratch it’s not acceptable, we put a lot of effort to have this product, I think we can add some more content/pages with some new unique elements to have an approve. We already received second hard reject with a generic message that is not good enough, any feedback with some details will be more helpful for us (maybe with some screenshots, what areas do you think we need to redesign from scratch or maybe what elements or pages you expect to see on this theme?)

IF we try to upload HTML and do some changes on this WordPress template. Do you think we can have more chances for approval?

Approving the HTML version first is a good idea IMHO.

Do you think this can give us the advantage to have approval for the WordPress template?

Maybe, but that’s not the point. Point is to nail the design first before you do all the advanced WP stuff, otherwise you are just wasting time. If you don’t have solid design, everything else is pointless.
But keep in mind that approved HTML doesn’t guarantee approval of the WP version!

As I said; nothing can be recovered, I still think that a complete redesign is the best option.

If you think that by adding more content and more pages you will have better chances, you will have to try and check it.

I cannot give you any comment with some details, as it would be wasting your time. A complete redesign is the best option.

What can help is that you review all the recently accepted content on TF. And familiarize yourself a little more.

Although I see that you are persistent since apparently it is the second rejection, I have heard of teams with more than 6 rejections so I can simply encourage you to keep working.

All the best

Hello @wpzoro,
Actually you don’t understand the market Place Design Standards. To understand that Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.

I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.

Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you. if you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you

Actions you should take

Compare your design with the newest theme approved in TF

Compare your typography with the newest theme approved in TF

I hope you will understand the marketplace :+1::+1::+1:

Kind Regards
Ahshan

Thank you for your feedback it’s very helpful.

1 Like

You have to be patient and more work