[Hard Reject] - Item design quality is low

Hi guys, I got a Hard Reject for this item: Kaavak Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme

Here is the Message from Envato Quality team:

Unfortunately the overall design quality is low and typography looks poor: Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.06.03.png • Droplr
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.06.17.png • Droplr
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.05.41.png • Droplr
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.05.53.png • Droplr
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 13.06.35.png • Droplr
and more.

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template doesn’t look like a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

Why this item has been hard rejected over this minor issues? Is it possible to make some improvments and re-sumbit the theme?
I really can’t see what’s wrong with my theme and those screenshots in review message to make it any better, I would be grateful if you guys help me with that.

Regards

Being You I would try to submit only 1 demo first (the one not mentioned by reviewer). Other demos only after approval.

This looks good. I would’nt reject it. But I guess they have their reasons.

I think it’s not premium, sorry to say it. There are some good areas, but also bad. It looks like an old design. A lot of themes on themeforest are similar to yours.
@Bokstas gave you a good advice, try to approve only one demo, then you can add another. Minimal demo is too poor. But looking at screenshots and your theme I see why it’s hard rejected. Go and try to work on your Main demo.
Sorry if I hurt you, but you should look at the latest approved items and compare your work, try to see why their items are approved.