Hard Reject, I Need Some Feedback

Hello everyone,
Got rejected this item.

Circuit Opener

I really need feedback as to why this is rejected.
Would you please help me to find out the reasons?

Here is rejection details:

Blockquote
Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.
The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.
When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Thanks

Hello,

The 3D render is really amazing, but the composition of the texts is really bad, you have to work more on the texts.

Good luck :+1:

4 Likes

That´s right what @pxlzero said. Really cool 3D render of circuit and great lights, but text looks like from another template, it doesn´t fit with the real 3D. My opinion, you should work on texture and illumination of text so it can be really part of the 3D as a composition. And maybe the text not so big, and could use a more techno font.
Keep working and Good Luck! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you man

Thanks for reply.
Do you mean a 3D text or a 2D text with some digital effects?

I meant a 2D text with some effects that make it look on the circuit, not just tracked. For example: text with some light reflections from the circuit lights (not just solid white), mirror reflection of text on the glossy circuit board, so text reflected on it would look more as an element of the scene, maybe duplicate some 3d text layers to create extrusion. And I would use a “techno look” font. The lower thirds look very basic about design and animation. Try to watch other styles of lower thirds recently approved, the font you used is outdated.
I hope all this helps. Good Luck! :+1:

1 Like

Great Suggestions