Hey guys !
Seems like videohive will send messages @ not enough quality @ for hollywood soon )
Here is my latest project https://www.artstation.com/artwork/W2808D and it’s not enough quality for hive .
Really? Why ? Can someone explain me how they evaluate projects , because for me it’s like random click Y or N .
Hey guys !
Here are problems what I see:
- Almost static logo
- You made 3d pencil, but don’t get any benefit from it. Even hi-res photo will look better. Static and not natural.
- Logo doesn’t look like it was drawn by pencil. Just dirty thing.
- Where is paper texture?
- Almost static logo - Must It always be dynamic ?
- You made 3d pencil, but don’t get any benefit from it. Even hi-res photo will look better. Static and not natural. - interesting about not natural …
- Logo doesn’t look like it was drawn by pencil. Just dirty thing. - Strange because was used REAL texture, so don’t know how real texture can look fake for you .
- Where is paper texture? - new white canvas has a paper texture form such look ?
you also have a static logo with quite same idea here https://videohive.net/item/business-card-corporate-logo-reveal/10469940?s_rank=41 so its absolutely static and was approved because paper texture ?
I´m gonna give you my humble opinion, because you asked for feedback.
This logo is totally different from yours. This logo from @secondfalseiteration has different camera moves, texture and focus changes during the animation that creates a good atmosphere.
Your logo, in my opinion is too static, it has almost no motion at all, no details or some look that makes it eyecatching for customers. Looks in general really basic. You have a great portfolio and in my opinion this logo doesn´t match the quality of that portfolio of yours.
tnx for coment
- Yes, it must be more dynamic than moving camera from left to right. You may not agree with me, but believe… It’s main thing why you got rejection.
- Your 3d pencil stays still. What is the difference between it and real photo of a pencil? For me, is that your pencil looks less natural than real pencil.
- Here are examples of good logos that I found. I hope you can see the difference.
- It’s macro. I thing, it should have some sort of texture. But it less important than other issues.
Thanks for paying attention to my portfolio. As @GoForMotion said, camera animation makes my video more dynamic, even if other objects remain still. And also it was made in 2015, but I still proud of those small glitters on a paper. And yes, I think without them I would get a rejection.
Anyway, you have nice portfolio, and for me it’s obvious you could make your project better.
Thanks for such full answer and your time .