Hard reject for HTML template!

Hi guys. We entered into a partnership with another author and wrote in Envato that I will use his already approved PSD layout. But my HTML template has been rejected: “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”.

Demo: https://theme-fly.com/trixter/

Please help me guys!

Hi

With respect I would like to say there is no alternative to know the Market standard first. Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to provide best UI, have to put some premium design. So don’t worry just spend some more times on the market to know the quality standard.

Thanks

We are doing a PSD layout that has already been approved. We make an exact copy of it. because we wrote in support of Envato

then please wait for support reply. Thanks

We received a response before checking that our partnership was flagged and that I had received permission to use someone else’s PSD layout.

Oh! yes right you need to get approve patnership permission. Your partner needs to submit your partnership agreement to envato - they will collaborate your accounts. Envato will give you a unique id of your partnership agreement that you need to use while you are submitting PSD/html/wp versions to themeforest. Thanks

I have already received approve partnership permission and unique id of our partnership and I used it at submitting!

Please Contact Support for further assistance. Support team will be very happy to assist you. Thanks