Hard reject due to "quality" standards

This is my first time posting a theme and I got rejected.

Here is the link of my landing page: http://sifahim-designs.com/demos/Dionysus/index.html

I got an email saying “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Can anyone please tell me what’s wrong with this theme? I posted it in Corporate Category.

Typography, hierarchy…You really need a web designer.

Hi pengunthemes?
Can you please explain what you meant by typography? There is onle one font used in this template?

Only one font is not a good thing.

• lots of issues on a phone esp the portfolio

• the caps copy everywhere is not right

• logo needs rethinking

• copy and paste content feels unfinished

• I don’t get why so many templates have blog previews but no posts?

• @penguinsthemes2 is right there are issues with fundamental design and construction

• the one page concept is vastly over done. To have any chance in this category will require something flawless and modern in design and with unique features and functionality

Hello charlie,

I appreciate your reply to my post. I am new in ThemeForest.

Can you please explain what you meant by caps copy and copy/paste content? Also, what’s wrong with the fundamental design and construction?

Maybe next time, I will try to do better If I know what’s wrong with this theme.

Regards,
Fahim

most of the content is in CAPS which doesn’t look right

There are a few things but hierarchy would be a big one (single fonts don’t help)

The bigger problem you have is a lack of premium quality. With respect, there are a ton of high standard free single page templates out there so the need to offer uniqueness, features and functionality are essential.

For example make a multi-page version, different home pages, blog post page, single portfolio item page etc. etc.

Thanks for the explanation. I will try my best next time :grinning: