Hard reject. Does not meet the quality standards. Help me understand my mistakes.

I ask you to listen to this material and suggest what exactly does not comply with technical standards. Thanks in advance.

Nobody wants to help?

I think it’s more like: Most people don’t want to click links that lead you off the site. It’s better (and much more convenient for us) if you embed the SC player in the post. See the other similar threads. You will get more responses that way.

Thank you. I understand. Only it is not clear how to insert a file into a post. I can see only the possibility of inserting an external link.

Actually, it should be automatic. I just tested pasting in your link here. Don’t use the hyperlink button. :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: