Hard reject Coming Soon Template

Hi! I ve got a hard reject,please give me a feedback about project.

Uploaded in : Site templates - Speciality pages - Under Construction

DEMO : http://demo.forgotten-themes.eu/MARTE-demo/

Unfortunately your submission MARTE - Coming Soon Page isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

MARTE - Coming Soon Page

MARTE is a coming soon page designed in 4 versions with more features ready for your needs or business and it’s very flexible and responsive.

Incorpored in template:
-Count Down Timer
-Mail Chimp - is a simple email marketing online software which gives you a number of easy options for designing, sending and saving templates of your emails.
-Working Contact Form
-Page Sections
1.About (with description and image)
2.Services (with description)
3.Contact (Google Maps and Contact Form)
-4 Colors (Rose,Green,Purple and Pink) integrated with Jquery Cookie - if you choose a color the browser will retain and will not disappear when you visit the page again.
-Particles Effect
-Social Links

contact form, count, mail chimp, page, particles, soon, subscribe

With respect that is a very confusing UX - the front page does not feel connected at all to the fly out section

• The typography needs work in terms of font variation, line height, spacing and alignment especially the services drop downs

• The full screen menu could be improved

• splash page is not mobile optimised, and site needs checking on iphone around the notify me are

• The blank empty space to the left of the fly out info is not good and needs either being filled with osmehting or make the content full width

Thank you Charlie !
Could someone tell me if the code is well written?

Help me please !

Yes, I agree with @charlie4282. Anyway, I am interested to make a deal with my approved item which is this http://graphicriver.net/item/coming-soon-page/12893959

If you want please knock me.
Best of luck buddy…

Could someone tell me if the code is well written?

Please help me

Come on, help me please ! Could someone tell me if the code is well written?thanks