Hard Reject - can you help me

My Card business rejected . . please give me some tips . . thank you.

well this is nice and original for me, i guess the combination of colors is not he best u could have found but this is nice , i don’t now why it was rejected … sorry

thank you . . your notes were very useful for me . .

u are welcome :slight_smile:

Hy there. Was it hard rejected? What feedback did you recieve ?

hi
this is the message that i recieved
Unfortunately your submission Egy Card isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

Egy Card

business cards, business cards design, business cards ideas, business cards market, business cards psd, business cards templates, buy business cards, card design, card psd template, cards templates, egy card, form card, psd templates, sell business cards

Psst! Remember - this is not a marketing email. Since you have an Envato Account, we want to keep you informed about transactions, operational updates or changes to our websites.

yes this is a traditional hard rejection message … hard to get to know why now …

iam resended it again with some changes in colors . . thanks for Interest