I received two Soft rejects:
Soft reject comments are for both two similars:
- There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.
- Remove custom scroll.
- Some of your files contain validation errors that will need to be fixed. Please be sure that all files validate before resubmitting. You can validate HTML at http://validator.w3.org
- Make sure the CSS file is well documented with proper table of content
- Templates should not include any !important declarations in the CSS.
- Inline CSS is not permitted. Please remove all inline CSS.
- Please use “” tags for all navigation in the template.
I fixed all before resubmit but I found some my mistakes:
- I not found problem of inconsistent spacing/padding or alignment so I asked more infos to reviewer.
- I missing some page(5-6) for validation errors fixing.
After this I get Hard Rejct, both two in the same time in 30sec i received the emails.
Someone can give me a reason for this hard reject? You can imagine how is frustrating this…
I continue to get a lot of problems in the review process on ThemeForest, really difficult work in this way, on Codecanyon all work fine but here seems different.
Thank you for your time,