Hard reject after soft one

My item was soft rejected about 3 days ago, they tell me it’s okay but you need to set item price and we will check it. I setted the price and give to review again. And today I received the message:

Thank you for your submission. We really appreciate that you chose ThemeForest to sell your work.

Unfortunately, after reviewing your item ‘Kate - HTML One Page CV Responsive Template’ we found that it’s too far off the standards we require, so you’ll be unable to submit it again.

But we do want to help you meet our submission requirements with your next item! Check to see if the reviewer has left any feedback here, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft, and see what you can come up with next time

Good Luck!
Envato Market Team

There is no feedback, there is 404 error page :angry:
Why they confirmed my item and after reject it? It’s not OK, isn’t it?

There’s my HTML themplate: http://m92002lg.bget.ru/demo/kate/
So can I upload it again after any changes?

1 Like

hello me too the same thing happened

Soft rejected items for the new price setup are not meant to be the same soft reject. Actual review only starts when you set the price and resubmit the item.

yes I was mistaken too, I think they could have done a better job in the price update message… a lot of people got confused.

in nutshell that soft reject was not a real soft reject, but a scripted solution, with no reviewer actually looking at the designs.