Hard Reject after 30 minutes the Project is Submitted

Hello Guys, can I ask what’s wrong with my project? The reviewer only login with the user panel credential, not the admin which only shows an empty dashboard and automatically rejected not even checking the admin panel. The focus of this product is only on the admin panel which can generate CRUD and dashboard widget.

I spent months on this project and just 30 minutes after submission gets rejected lol :smiling_face_with_tear: without checking the whole project.

I double-check the quality standard and it seems my project is qualified base on the current product available on the market. But it seems not enough because they don’t even check what the product has.

I’m so disappointed but it’s okay life must go on. Maybe my hard work is not enough and I’m overthinking.

Can you give me advise moderators?

Product name: Laracrud - Multipurpose Laravel Admin Code Generator

Here is the link.

https://laracrud.com

Admin Panel

Username: admin
Password: p@ssword

User Panel

Username: user
Password: p@ssword

Anyway thank you :slight_smile:

For what reason they rejected?

Just this "Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Laracrud - Multipurpose Laravel Admin Code Generator” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Without any specific reason.

Same with me in all of my new items, rejected 5 items.
Try to add a frontend page with features of showcase. Then change name and domain of item and submit again with new description and tags,

Sorry to hear that. Actually, I tried it last time with the front end but sure I will try it again. Thanks :slight_smile:

Don’t worry it happening with all authors, no one is perfect.
My 6th item is now soft rejected, so trying to get help from other authors.

Yes, you are right as long as we don’t stop. That’s good news I hope we see it in the marketplace soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should remove (optional) or required validation

it should be responsive

Thank you for the overview. Yeah, it should be removed and responsive actually it is optional if no country is selected but yeah it is confusing for the user. But the reviewer doesn’t log in on the admin side I’m not sure if he/she install it on the local side and test it.

Here are my views

• The design is very basic. I am guessing you used a free admin template?
  • The features are also very limited.

Yes, I’m using stisla with this. But even popular items at codecanyon use this template.

About the features what are the possible features that should add so that it’s enough?

Thanks for your view @NextLoop