Hard Reject 21

Does anyone have any comment?

hi well anything is to basic and superficial for here , especially in a category as difficult as the logo one … you definitely have to put much work in the typo, make look more original and outstanding and same goes with the eagle, u need to bring some originality to the table at least and i tend to to believe that much more graphic work on this part would be welcome

Thank you. But can you tell me specifically what can I do? as you are saying overall.

As the letter are to be editable, we can’t vectorize them, how can we do typography?

Hi @zahid787

From my small knowledge I can tell you:

1. please make all text editable if you already not done.
  2. Typography need improved
  3. Font need to be more modern
  4. You can play with color.
  5. Logo Eagle icon and text alignment is not looking good, need improved

Thanks

2 Likes

lol no one is asking u to make lettering buddy … u just need to work with fonts, combine them, try to select fonts which are brining originality and harmony to the table , for teh graphic part, i think one of the issues is that logo does not look realistic not abstract enough so that u can get rid of the need to have realism … at this stage, u have a plain color shape, i guess that introducing colors and some relief so that the graphic part looks way better indeed, u tried to play with red and black, so why not introducing some red relief on the shape …

2 Likes

Thank you for commenting.
It would be very helpful If you can suggest some fonts
If I search google due to the authors and seo the perfect fonts are really hard to find.
I know sens serif is modern but need some specific examples.

Thanks for comments
I wanted to make the head red
I think I should have made that red also

Hi @zahid787

Please study more and check trending Items in envato market. You can also check

Thanks

Thank you, I have read the article, It’s resourceful.

Hi, you are welcome. Hope you got solution. Thanks