Hard rejcted.Please any feadback.

Hi
Help me !!
This answer Envato Team:

Unfortunately your submission Acreon - Creative Agency HTML5 Ajax Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

Demo here : http://vexler.linuxpl.info/Acreon/demo-page/

Regards and Thankyou for Your help

I like your design, and I can´t tell you why your theme was hard rejected as I’m new to the process and I’m trying to get a theme accepted for the first time, but I found some bugs that maybe help to get the theme rejected.

The proportion of the background image on mobile is off. The easy way is to give it the height of the screen when portrait view, but that leaves the theme with a distorted background.

The “Our Team” section does not work properly. The scrolling effect stops functioning when you click in the “our team” link, that happens in Chrome and IE11 at least, leaving a big white space in between sections (maybe a prpblem between scrolling plugins). I noticed other issues with that section when resizing the window browser.

The modal or pop up image that appears when you click in the images of the “Recent Work” section, are too tiny when the screen is small, say 400px or less wide.

The social menu at the bottom of the page is very tiny when (by the way, the design of the social menu was what I liked most about the design) the screen is small. Between 486 and 510px wide, the icons in the “What we do section” do not align properly.

Maybe you can apply draggable: false to google map, so the scrolling doesn’t get stuck in the map.

There’s some other minor bugs, but I don’t remember right now.

Thank you laloptk for your reply is very helpful for Me

Regards

You’re welcome. About the bug in the “Our team” I tried it again and worked this time when clicking the menu item, but the bug presented it when downsizing the browser window to the minimum and sizing it again to a col-md size.

1- Try to solve responsive issues especially in IPhone 4 Portrait, I suggest to always test your prototype with IPhone and IPad screen size.
2- Eliminate extra css animations, actually your theme looks like so flashy !
3- Add some letter spacing to paragraphs
4- Disable zoom effect for googlemap because it is preventing user to scroll down completely and see your footer area.
5- Try to add OWL touch logo slider instead of static logo images.
6- Add background position and fix slider image problem in small screens.
Read more here: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background-size.asp
7- Drop sticky feature for main menu in mobile screen
8- Add some real content instead of Lorem Ipsum and try to make sense.
9- Fix testimonials display issues in mobile screen size
10- Try to slow down overlay effects in protfolio when user hover over on items.
11- The idea of using red color in blue background totally feel terrible, try to change colors in “Our Skills” section.
12- Social icons seems very useless in mobile screen try to rearrange them in correct order. (Try to use column features and classes in bootstrap)

Never give up and keep working on it.
Good Luck

Thank you modirantarah for your reply is very helpful for Me

Regards