Happy International Womens Day

So how many of us women are there in the jungle???!!!

Hope you all have a brilliant day and let’s try and get more women into library music!!!

19 Likes

Hahaha! Says it all really!

2 Likes

I’m a male but I sincerely wish you and all the other gals from around here a happy womens day, Flossie! Hope you’re making the best out of it!!! :fist: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Layla from Team HoneyLoud :wink:

5 Likes

This is so nice from you :slight_smile: I’m woman :slight_smile: Thank you guys :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It would be interesting to figure out how many females Jungle authors are here. I think not many. Or I’m I wrong?

1 Like

A salute to the real architects of society.
Happy Women’s Day!

4 Likes

Thank you for that @WormwoodMusic :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s hope we can get more women into music making it’s great!

Aw thanks @AwesomeDeveloper!

I would love to know… @KingDog?

Hello fellow woman!!! It’s lonely out here!

1 Like

Hi Layla! Another woman making music! Yes!

No, we are a team, so actually I’m responsible for the marketing side of rfm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support on this day it was lovely, I hope everyone will try and encourage girls into music making, using technology and otherwise, it’s very male heavy at the moment and more women would be great!

1 Like

Well hi anyway, still another woman in music!

2 Likes

Thanks for your attentiveness and we wish you good luck with your sales! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks you too

2 Likes

I’m not really sure if we have any way of knowing. We don’t really ask when someone becomes an author :smile:

Haha no that’s true- good point.

1 Like

Every Succeed person is due to his family specialty his mother or his wife. Because she supported him fully without any greed.
Happy women day for all successful women.

6 Likes