Happy 8M!

Happy 8M to all the fellow composer women in AJ and out there! Heres to your conquers and for more and more achievements in gender equality in the future! :purple_heart:

20 Likes

@HoneyLoud @hevada @JeriTeam @Fox_Production @garnavutka @kakaducreation !
Happy Holidays!

And all girls and women with a holiday! :heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you)))

пн, 8 мар. 2021 г. в 16:18, CleanMagicAudio via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com>:

4 Likes

Thank you guys :slight_smile: This is cute :slight_smile:
Have a wonderful day too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot😘

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, guys! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not knocking the male composers! I’m just pointing out that I like the girl shirt doesn’t have to state “girl” composer. One small step for equality.

5 Likes

Thanks!

We love women (the male community of authors and in general). :heart:

A man should be a man and choose men’s clothes and dress like a man, and a woman should be a woman and choose women’s clothes! Well, it’s about the clothing market!

I do not quite understand what you mean @Tntcompositions?

It is imperative that a man does not wear a woman’s T-shirt. I think so.

A man should wear men’s clothes and a woman should wear women’s clothes. So as not to be confused.
Gender equality should not force man to wear women’s clothing.

@WormwoodMusic I’m right? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just liked that the the girl one didn’t feel the need to specify that I am a girl making me feel different or less than or that I had to overcome something. I just liked that it stated “composer”. I do sincerely apologize if I am offending anyone. That is/was not my intent. My connection was on the word equality. I felt like an equal when the composer shirt did not specify girl composer. I believe that they showed “male composer” just to show the other side of the coin. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Well, what is the difference between a male composer and a female composer? A man is still different from a woman. And who is the composer does not matter here anymore. Just so as not to mix up the T-shirt… :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you think it would be nice for a man to wear a women’s T-shirt?

Well it is. Does a girl always feel differently and not like a man? Or am I wrong? Of course a girl is not a man. :slightly_smiling_face: And the girl always feels differently. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really? A girl is not different from a man? It is impossible to put an equal sign by definition. A man is not equal to a woman.

I can tell you if you don’t know, but that would not be very appropriate. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there, my friend! Guess no one here is trying to imply that men and women shouldn’t have differences. I’m actually glad we have them. I really don’t rember of genocides, countries colonizations or wars led by women, but let’s not get into that cause it’s not the point at all.

What I understood from the cool pic @Tntcompositions shared (by the way, I NEED that “male composer” t-shirt!!!) is that when you hear “composer” you’ll probably think of a male first. Same as if you hear (or at least 10 years ago), architect, scientist, chess player or mathematician. That’s part of an outlook we should start changing.

Now, to turn the page of this 2nd 8M in pandemic, let’s remind is not only a day of celebration but a day of struggle where an enormous number of women died fighting for their rights.

As always, it’s not my intention at all to sound pointy or anything. Have a great one y’all.

2 Likes

I think you are right @WormwoodMusic . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am late to this but I do appreciate it @WormwoodMusic thank you. I posted about International Women’s Day but it was tumbleweed!

I am happy with just ‘Composer’ and also I don’t like to be pigeon holed with what I should wearing neither should men. After all, a few hundred years ago men wore tights and high heels :grinning:. Male and female characteristics can vary why can’t we just be free to express ourselves however we choose is what I would like to say. Here’s to equality globally.

2 Likes

Hi @FlossieWood !
Here it was about something completely different. It’s about the lettering on the T-shirt.

Question: what to indicate there? T-shirt for grandma? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi
We have a very different outlook on gender identity

No, the man’s T-shirt says “Male composer”. The photo on the T-shirt on the left says “composer”.

Question: what should be written on the T- shirt on the left? “Female composer”?

I just want to understand @FlossieWood . :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

What’s a different outlook?