Handmade Theme - Save and Generate CSS issue

I just upgraded to the latest version of everything including WordPress 5.6 but website css went crazy. So I tried going to “save and generate css” button provided by Handmade Theme and I get the below message. How do I fix this?

ParseError: missing opening { in anonymous-file-2.less on line 1, column 1569 1| @media screen and (min-width: 650px){header.header-2 .header-logo { width: inherit;}#wrapper-content {padding-top: 32px;}.sku_wrapper { visibility:hidden;}.handmade-titles { padding-left: 0px;}.woocommerce button.button.alt.disabled{background-color: white;color: #DEC18C;border: 2px solid #DEC18C}}div.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok {border: 2px solid #dec18c;}span.wccf_label { COLOR: #000 !IMPORTANT;}.button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart { display: none;}/* 8-3-17 Update */.handmade-ourteam .ourteam-avatar-overlay, .product-listing.woocommerce .product-item-inner, .woocommerce img, .woocommerce-page img { border-radius: 1.5em;}.product-listing.woocommerce .product-thumb, .product-listing.woocommerce .product-thumb img, .product-listing.woocommerce .product-link { border-radius: 1.5em 1.5em 0em 0em; }.back-to-top { border-radius: .5em;}.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs { border-radius: 1em;}input[type=“text”], input[type=“search”], input[type=“email”], input[type=“url”], input[type=“password”], input[type=“tel”], textarea, select { border-radius: .5em;}.handmade-ourteam .ourteam-avatar-overlay { background-color: rgba(222,193,140,0.7);}.woocommerce-checkout .checkout .col-2 h3#ship-to-different-address input[type=“checkbox”] { margin: .25em 0em 0em -1em;}.woocommerce form .form-row .input-checkbox { margin: .25em 0em 0em -1.5em;}.woocommerce form .form-row label { margin-left: 1.5em;}.product-listing.woocommerce .product-actions { display: none;}}

It will not generate. I have a support request into G5Theme but haven’t heard back. Not sure if I will since I didn’t pay for extended support. I’m not asking how to use the product or anything. I just want to make sure the button the Theme provides works. I need to generate CSS

Hi,

As you have contacted your purchased theme author, hope theme author will assist you.

Also you can use theme comments and let them know that you have sent them support request to make reply argent.

Thanks

Hi,
You can try re-install the theme. If the problem exists, contact the author of that theme.

Thanks