Hand made theme

Hello,

I need a theme (wordpress, magento… joomla … doesn’t matter ) for a handmade site that will do the following things

1. Allow multiple users to sell items
  2. Allow multiple users have their own shop.
  3. All the money are going into my account. I can pay the users based on the sales when I want.

I’m already working on wordpress plugin that will do this… but I need to know if this kind of plugin or theme exist.

If it is then I will buy it so that I don’t waste so much time …

I’m also interested about performance. I don’t want to use 100 plugins to achive this. The theme should clean and powerfull.

Seems like you’re looking like kind of “eBay” shop but I don’t think it’d be possible to find within the WordPress category.
You may need “custom” work

I agree it would be custom besides based on that model you would need an extended license of any theme so the cost would probably make it wiser to consider custom development either way.

eBay script is more then what I need. So I will just continue the developing of the plugin.

Thank you everybody.

You can use our theme at https://themeforest.net/item/gecko-powerful-ajax-woocommerce-theme/15863658 with handmade demo and use WC vendor plugin. That’s enough for your site.

Best regards!