Halloween Costume Contest 2016

Great photos so far, hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween evening last night! Thank you to everyone who has shared pictures so far! What a gruesome bunch you all are. :wink: Last day to post your photos if you haven’t done so already, and we’ll kick-off the official voting tomorrow!

1 Like

Ginger the dog went trick-or-treating last evening

6 Likes

It was a fiesta. Daughter was a “walking taco”

2 Likes

Hello! This is my witch costume!

3 Likes

My Western Barkeep look. No I don’t wear my gotee like this normally. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see you :joy:

1 Like

I also see you)))!

1 Like

My latest fondant design, “Yummy Witch” for the winners. Happy Halloween :slight_smile:

4 Likes

##All entries now closed! Time to get voting!

• Vote for your favorite costume from all the entries above!
  • Click the like/“heart” icon below the entry/costume you like the most.
  • Please only vote ONCE! We reserve the right (as always) to remove any dubious or suspicious voting from connected, related or multiple accounts.
  • Voting runs from today (November 2) to November 6.
  • We’ll announce/confirm the winner next Monday (November 7) US time.

Cool! Very creative!

##Ladies and gentlemen, we have a clear winner! Many congratulations to romlam! Romlam has just unlocked the coveted HaloWinner badge, well done!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and everyone who took the time to vote!

7 Likes

Hooray! :^D It’s a great honour to get this badges. It took considerable time for my costume. That was awesome :^)) Thank you all!

4 Likes

Congrats to romlan, what a freak costume he got … I was almost there, but see everyone on next competition… and thank all you people who voted me, you’ll certainly see my scissors again in a 2.0 version :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :^) I wish you win next year. And i will definitely vote for you :^))

1 Like

The most sincere congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much! :))

Congrats! @romlam Superb idea! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Glad you like it :^)

Romlan, congratulations to you! Your costume is very interesting and creative! It’s cool that you are the winner and you absolutely deserve it! :wink:

1 Like