Gutenberg - guten tag

It’s been a while. Many stories already told. Mostly those telling about G’s “dark side of the moon” - which is pretty much evident from users rating. It’s currently 2.5 out of 5 which is kind of good to go.
But who cares about users/developers, money rules. 2.5 score for a crucial/core feature? Who cares, “daddy” said it’s good to go. He wants to push WP 5 right in the midnight of 2018 and the dawn of 2019 with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot. “WP is my toy!”. If you want to play with his toy, you gotta keep your mouth shut. Take it or leave it. Typical Trump syndrome. Democracy with curtains.
I’m aware I’m a part of it. You too. If you have many clients and maintain their WP driven websites you know how much money G is going to cost you. If you are the author here - same too. Head down and comply, Envato won’t stand your side. In spite the fact they are big enough to say “something”.
Did’t want to offend anyone here, just wanted to say how irrelevant our voice is to those who live upon “common people’s” hard work.
Thanks for reading.