Guide! How to get your track featured on the first page of Featured Music.

What is wrong? That your question is correct and logical?

This is the last time i say, stop talking any thing out of the thread.
Next post about other thing and ill send an official warning.

I am more than sure that if I come to your community at this turbulent time, I will not be heard. It’s as if the Snake invited the mouse to lecture his fellows about not eating mice))). If it’s really important to you, I think the community should come here. And discuss it here.

Hello, you can simply delete the messages of those who speak out of the topic. It seems to me that this is much easier and does not need to be warned.
I’m afraid that my topic will be deleted because of a person who did not understand the essence and rashly wrote off-topic nonsense.
It won’t be fair.

I propose to close this topic.

Probably, but you Should first stop talking about things out of this thread.
Dont you?

3 Likes

“Citizens of two countries” Russian and Ukraine, not Kiev. And Kyiv (how to write correctly) is the capital of Ukraine

1 Like

For Russian people it’s not enough to kill Ukrainian people, to destroy cities, kill children. Also they want to remove any Ukrainian symbols, to “delete” Ukraine and Ukrainian symbols from everywhere. Incredible cynicism.
I have another suggestion - to mark all items of Russian authors by Russian flag. Dear Envato, can you do it? As the active Elements author I don’t want to use any items of Russian authors. But this guys remove there flags, because they understand that many customers will ignore them. It’s very important to give ability customer to see country of author. Becase now I’m thinking not to purchase Envato Elements again, but to use Canva that delete all Russian accounts for my creativity to prevent using content of Russian authors.

7 Likes