Guide! How to get your track featured on the first page of Featured Music.

@StockMusicPro Opinions have been shared, thanks for your voice. Though you have started the topic in the provocative way. You could simply write about the issues you see instead of writing “sarcastic guide”.

And yep, “Ukrainian Folk Support” is ridiculous, there is nothing related to Ukrainian Folk in the mentioned track, someone should check it. As @gballx mentioned, the title change was probably made with trusted update after the featuring.

To be honest I think that now this topic has to be closed due to escalation which we do not want in the Community.

3 Likes

OK. I understood you.
Tell me then just one thing. Why do you indicate the country on your banners, and not specific people who are involved in this, namely the country, thereby automatically calling all the inhabitants of this country aggressors, even those who are not involved in this or are against it.

1 Like

I repeat, the provocation comes from the authors who, without thinking, decided to express their political point of view on the site, which is intended for the sale of music, videos, photos, etc. And I don’t think it’s right.
I disagree with you that this post should be closed. I did not write this just to argue with you, this post is needed in order to draw attention to this problem. Which, as it turned out, worries not only me alone.
I know that envato has opened a special topic for discussing political views. Maybe you should not advertise your political views on your personal page and not insult the whole country with its inhabitants, but calmly discuss it on the forum. During the existence of the marketplace, I have never seen such madness that is happening now, although there have been enough different warriors during this time. But I’m sure you didn’t even know about them.

1 Like

Because the army of the aggressor receives income from taxes paid by all citizens of Russia. Therefore, you are also responsible for the authorities and for their actions. For your money, rockets are now flying through our cities, killing our children, the elderly and all the people who remained on the territory of Ukraine.

3 Likes

Please stop inciting hatred. my post is not about that. Not about the war, not about people who are dying, not about missiles and not about politics.

1 Like

I was thinking a lot about my political point and I expressed it on my page. Because the “Russian Federation Army” attacked Ukraine, not any other army. I want the world to pay attention to the war and stop it.

2 Likes

Do you really think the world doesn’t know about this?

1 Like

Don’t compare Z and V with Ukrainian symbols. Your country is an aggressor and my country is defending. Shame to you.

7 Likes

I think I need to remind the world about it till the war stops!

1 Like

Because the army of the aggressor receives income from taxes paid by all citizens of Russia. Therefore, you are also responsible for the authorities and for their actions. For your money, rockets are now flying through our cities, killing our children, the elderly and all the people who remained on the territory of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Some European countries opened accounts in Russian banks to pay for gas in rubles. So the people of Europe who pay for gas are also sponsors of the war?

6 Likes

OK. I’ll try differently. I would like to ask you and other authors to return the old banners, if it’s not difficult for you, of course. And calmly express your opinion in a special topic that Envato created specifically for this purpose. I think it will be correct and respectful towards other people who disagree with you.

Ok. I will try differently! I will ask you to do everything to stop the war and not insult people who are trying to do something or those who are trying to survive.

1 Like

I will gladly do my best for this.

Fair, normal and logical question. This question turns you into Agent Putin. Congratulations! I loved envato. The Ukrainians smeared him with “chocolate”. It’s a pity…

Hey man! I’m one of those whom you mentioned in the screenshot. Your position is very strange and more like banal envy. When the war came to my country, I decided to maintain an infobackground regarding this topic. I, like many of my colleagues here, believe that this is very important. This draws attention to the Ukrainian problem. Personally, I called my track “A Ukrainian Story”. This is a classic epic track and now thousands of videos about the war in Ukraine are being created all over the world every day. Therefore, this track is great as a background for such videos. I wouldn’t want there to be scandals around the topic of Ukraine here on the forum, especially if a Ukrainian raises a similar topic. In the end, if you don’t like it - walk by, don’t touch it. Write another cool track, after all.

One more thing. If you want to address this topic to the Ukrainian community of authors, let me know. I am the administrator of the group of Ukrainian authors on Facebook. I’ll add you to the group and you will be able to say all this to the entire Ukrainian author’s community. And hear the answer, get a discussion.

We live in a very difficult time. Let’s respect each other.

7 Likes

I completely agree with you that people in both countries are having a hard time right now. I respect the people and culture of both countries. And as I said above, I do not want to offend anyone with this post. Moreover, there are people from other countries who support the people of Ukraine, so my post is not only for Ukrainians.
I’m trying to convey to people that the marketplace itself is not a place to express their political views. There is a forum. There is a dedicated thread for this. But unfortunately, people see only negative things in my words. Now is a difficult time, if I said something to a Ukrainian and he did not like it, then I am against the whole country. This is nonsense, I think you understand.
And about the fact that I pointed to your track in my post, no, it’s not envy, as you might have noticed, I don’t have many tracks, I don’t write music for the sake of earning money, rather it’s just a hobby in my free time from other things.

1 Like

Hey man! Maybe you will read carefully the title of this post. Here they are talking about something

Hey man, chill. You are now wrong and talking complete nonsense.

I removed my answer to Joebakal. And I agree with Ivan Luzan

1 Like