Guide! How to get your track featured on the first page of Featured Music.

1. Add “Ukraine” to the track name!
  2. Change your avatar to the Ukrainian flag!
    And that’s it!!! I love my homeland, but my dignity will not allow me to fall so low. This looks pitiful.
    I simply cannot be silent and observe this discrimination of other authors. Is a mockery. Envato, you yourself are inciting hatred in a place where it should not be. You think that these tracks are unique and of high quality. Are you seriously!?!?! If so, then your quality bar that you are so proud of has just collapsed. Worth thinking about.
    It pains me to watch my brothers or sisters cash in on a tragedy. And envato encourages it
14 Likes

Why are you including politics in this branch?
Here people share creativity and issues related to music.

Precisely because it is directly related to music and creativity, and not to politics.

2 Likes

I want to make music, I want to trade music. And I definitely don’t want to see greedy people here, who, as I said, take advantage of the tragedy, and themselves, like bent sheep, shamefully beg for money, hiding behind the flags of the country. Do you think this should be on AJ? Or do you think this is normal?
Screenshot(1)
Screenshot
If someone does not know, these are banners on the authors page. I won’t name them.

5 Likes

I came up with a brilliant idea. New flashmob!!! And let’s as many people as possible change their avatars to the flags of Ukraine. And in the title of each track we will insert “Ukraine”. I don’t think the management of AudioJungle would appreciate it. I just don’t want to see politics in our jungle. I’m tired of constantly bumping into all this here. I think so, if you want to do something, do it, and don’t cry, like a snotty young girl who dropped her candy on the ground.

2 Likes

I am also not happy about using our profiles for political purposes. Better for Envato to stay away from political things. it’s hard, because it affected huge part of contributors here, but we need to be more creators than politics.

3 Likes

I suggest to stop flaming here. Enough was said before, do not continue this waves of hate please

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So what? You suggest to provoke Envato for more sanctions?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

The original post is ok.
Stop talking about any other thing or i will close it.

1 Like

Hey friend, please stop inciting hatred. I think you should re-read what I’m talking about. My post is not about politics and war at all. I do not want my words to become a trigger for conflicts. We are all united and equal here.

2 Likes

I think Envato should ban such banners. We don’t put avatars with Z and V here

3 Likes

I appeal to the moderators or to an ENVATO representative competent in this matter.
Do you really hear folk or Ukrainian folk motives in this track? This is the simplest, corporate track, and it’s not the best quality.
I understand that the person who accepted to put this track on the first page knows better, but still. This is complete nonsense. I don’t think it should be like this, it doesn’t even live up to its name.
Screenshot

6 Likes

Abuse of the automatic/ trusted update if you ask me - does this behaviour still go on? You bet it does.

3 Likes

It’s sad to admit it, but you’re right.

You generally have the right thoughts. But judging by the policy of Envato, not everyone is equal here.

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting my opinion. Unfortunately, envato is only focused on making money. If this method generates income, the company will leave everything as it was until the topic receives a negative response in the community. (It seems to me that if the authors start putting up banners protecting Martian bio-organisms from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun, enwato will still ignore this nonsense as long as it brings them money.) And as we can see, many authors are quite calm about this. I’ve been with envato since 2011, I can say with confidence that “equality”, this is not a story about “envato”.

2 Likes

How is this Ulkarinian in nature?
How is this Folk in nature?
How does this provide Support?

Come on Envato - stop this nonsense NOW.

2 Likes

Worth thinking about being helpful to other authors and clients rather than only complain and attack both: authors and Envato staff. I haven’t seen you writing helpful posts, answering questions, solving problems etc.

3 Likes