GraphicRiver items spotted

While on my vacation to Germany in the Metro I noticed some flyers that quickly reminded me of GraphicRiver and had to take a quick snap and share with the creators. Love it when i see files out there. :wink:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

awesome!!!

Our items are worldwide! :slight_smile:

I always wonder where people use all of the stuff.
Good to see them working LOL

Iā€™ve seen one of GRā€™s Xmas Flyer also in my little town :slight_smile: ahah.

You were in my hometown :slight_smile: I often see Graphicriver flyers here in Hamburg. Some music clubs on the famous ā€œReeperbahnā€ use them for promotion :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve seen a vector palmtree in Romania in Auchan Supermarket.

I will shot someday posters that one of clubs in my hometown use to promote their events :wink:

I seen Al ot of Graphicriver Flyer all over Chicago!

Feel free to take quick snapshots guys and ost them as I know it is so awesome to see the works out there. :wink:

ConstantinPotorac said

Feel free to take quick snapshots guys and post them as I know it is so awesome to see the works out there. :wink:

+10000

Nice :slight_smile: Thanks alot for the picā€¦
the second flyer is a modified version of my flyer http://graphicriver.net/item/graduation-prom-flyer/2309585

naiceeeeeā€¦

found some of our files in use:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GR in the real world - awesome!

+1

Chris

Stock in action! :slight_smile: thanks for share with us!

I think we should encourage authors (in our help file) to post pictures of our files in printed real world use. It would boost our confidence to see our work actually being used in a BIG way.

ShermanJackson said

I think we should encourage authors (in our help file) to post pictures of our files in printed real world use. It would boost our confidence to see our work actually being used in a BIG way.

+1

yeah, good idea!

ShermanJackson said

+1 Awesome idea! :)