Adobe Photoshop was first released on 19th February 1990. Which means next month the software is celebrating its 30 year anniversary! Envato Market will mark this occasion with a sale campaign highlighting GraphicRiver’s Photoshop related items.
This campaign will feature 30% off ~100 items from GraphicRiver only on a dedicated campaign landing page, with focus on Photoshop compatible (best selling, popular and new) author-nominated items.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email and affiliates. Our “Cheers to 30 years of Photoshop“ campaign will be live between Tuesday, 18th February (5am UTC) and Thursday 20th February (5am UTC) 2020.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 30% discount is off your normal sale price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
Any price changes made by you through your dashboard after 19th January (the date that nominations close) may disqualify your item from the promotion. Please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See our Pricing Promotion rules below for more details.
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items must have made sales in the past 12 months
- Items that are designed to be used with Photoshop. For example: Photoshop Actions (Add-ons), Print Templates, Graphics, Mockups & Web Elements.
NOTE: This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
There will be two sections of the landing page to display sale items. The majority of selected items will be displayed in the main sale section, while a limited number of items will receive special exposure in a feature section at the top of the campaign landing page.
The feature items are hand-picked by Envato staff from all items nominated by authors and represent the best Envato Market has to offer. While we can’t promise that your items will definitely be chosen, we’d love to see the best of your portfolio nominated for consideration.
All items will be displayed for the full duration of the campaign period.
For this campaign we’d like to include selected items that are at a discount of 30% Off from their normal (consistent) price.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements - read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meets all requirements!
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
What’s next? Campaign timeline
- Friday, 10 January: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday, 19 January: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Tuesday, 28 January: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Tuesday, 18 February: The campaign begins (5am UTC), and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items.
- Thursday, 20 February: Promotional campaign ends at (5am UTC)
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!