Got Soft Reject, Help me!

I got soft reject my new PSD template.

Note: PSD approved

Reviewer feedback:

1. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401, http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836

2. TYPOGRAPHY: The template’s overall typography isn’t yet ready. It needs improvements in the styles it offers and general visual hierarchy.

But I can not understand where is my typography problem? Please help me to find the typography problem.

@JeriTeam @mixturethemes @htmlPremium

Advance Thanks

1. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: study more about this by clicking on those links bro.
  2. Search on the internet. There are lots of tutorials are available to get the sense about typography.
2 Likes

Hello @MK360_Themes

Don’t worry you can try to make that changes and re-submit your psd item…!!

Reg Your Question:

• Please maintain section spacer like top and bottom space are equal.

• Follow typography herichachy like h1 to h6 for seo perspective

• Maximum use white space

• Represent the each section and identify easily.

Wish you good luck for re-submit.

Thanks
@yankeethemes

1 Like

Hi @yankeethemes

• top and bottom have same space. (110px)

• I have used 36px for the title. and 16px for paragraph (line height 27px),

I can not understand what problem with typography. Can you please give me screenshots my typography problems? You can comment on redpen.

Hi @MK360_Themes

• As per my suggestion, if possible change body, paragraph text color because its not easy able to read.
  • First section where you add some icons like (furniture) maintain same space in that section.
  • Rest of things is good but try to cross check from your end before submit your items.
  • If possible use light weight font for body and paragraph text don’t select crisp text selection in Photoshop.
  • Rest of things is good. One more friendly advice, when you re-submit your item try to mentioned every detail with justification for reviewer.

Thanks,
@yankeethemes

2 Likes

Thanks brother

@yankeethemes thank. Psd approved

1 Like

@MK360_Themes Welcome

Congratulation & Wish you good sale.