Got rejected. Feedback?

Good morning fine gents of envato, i’m kinda new to the platform and also to commercial music.
Anyways, yesterday i’ve uploaded an item (this one) and i’ve been rejected surprisingly fast.
In the email they’ve sent they’ve told me the production quality wasn’t good enough for their standards.

I’m aware i’m probably not the best audio crafter around (i still have to learn a lot) but, can some audiojungle veterans maybe help me pointing out what i should improve in order to meet audiojungle’s standards?

Thank you all very much.

Hi! I think that track mood is right, but there are some problems:

1. Some instruments quality
  2. Arrangement very monotonous

Try to create more different melodies and more quality samlpes and your track will have more chances to be approved! Good luck!

Thank you very much for the reply! I’ll totally improve the arrangement of my future tracks.

Anyway, can you tell me which are the instruments that sound bad? this way i’ll avoid using them or treat them better.
And one more thing, What do you think about the mixing quality? This is really important to me…

Thanks again for your time.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

To my mind percussion quality is low (this hat is very “mechanistic”).
Mixing not bad, but there are to much low frequencis (sub bass, something near 30-60 Hz). I recomend you to make low frequencies a little bit softer.

1 Like

hi , i like your track but honestly if u could have a bit more variations in the rhythm for me it would look less monotonous indeed