Got my first hard rejection if I recall...

Yea, it’s pretty basic sounding, but I think it’s a good classic rock type vibe. However, I think the sounds are good. Perhaps it is an aesthetic thing? This was the reason

“This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

Not sure how that applies here. Ah well. Can’t win them all. I’ll send it some place else. What do you all think?

1 Like

I liked the track! How about changing the beginning so that it does not start so simple, improve the mix (it seems that the battery is panning more right than center, as a whole), improve the cymbal ride sample (preferably some library that provides the roundrobin) and also an ambience (reverb). It seems that in the turnings, the battery loses the quantize lot … I hope to have helped !!! Good luck.

Bettery equals drums.

Thanks much! I believe the Native Instruments studio drummer used here does indeed use round robin. Could be mistaken.

I guess that’s the purist in me. I like the dryer not so perfect sound for the more 70s vibe. I suppose that’s not what they want though.

Interesting about the drums panning more right. I’ll have to listen again.

Also interesting about the turnarounds losing the quantization on the drums. Thanks for listening and giving your critique!

1 Like

Yup, I used to march in a “battery” in drum and bugle corps. Good to see the old terms are still alive and well!