Got Hard Reject without my fault

Hi,
Recently i have just submit a new item after submit reviwer ask for a admin account for testing in demo version we provide that immediately.

After sometime reviwer reply there are 100s error in our code and he provides some screenshoot. But didn’t get any error, But we see that may appear due to server issue(Our validation server was down).

My item is now Hard Rejected, so what we can do right now.

Help plz. Thanks in advance.

Re-upload the item and mention this fact, that the issue occured due to your server.

But please note. if this is not the case, and in fact your item has issues, you may get in trouble if you upload a hard rejected item. So be sure that this is the reason!

Cheers mate! :slight_smile:

If you are 100% sure that you got hard rejecetd because of your server down then you can re-upload the item again but definitely you have to mention about your hosting server down issue.

Otherwise you have to respect this:
already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload. So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item.

Thanks