Got hard reject after a massive improvements!

Hello,
I just got another hard reject after a massive improvements I have done, and I need your thoughts if I am missing something here ?

Here is the demos URL:
https://reading.themeinity.com/

Thanks in advance for your help!

Your theme is rejected because it doesn’t bring any new idea it’s basically just a re design for already approved idea for example you may check “Alia - Minimal Personal Blog”

You don’t have problem with design and without looking at your code I think you don’t have problem with that one too, Your problem is you don’t have niche my advise to you is to find your angle first and once you do you will find your perfect niche.

بتمنالك التوفيق

Thanks for your reply dear bro,
However the message from the reviewer didn’t mention any thing of it’s not a new idea or a duplicated concept, I already mention that this theme is classic with new design aspects.

But let me share with you the message I got from the reviewer:

Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Where to start?

• Visual hierarchy.

• Typography.

• Forms and buttons.

• More attention to details.

• Better design consistency.

• An overall spacing.

• Color contrast and schemes.

انت منين بقى ؟
:grinning:

Reviewer can’t tell you that because there is no official reject message covers what I said, The message means classical blog idea is accepted and you already have the concept but your design don’t seems to cover this idea in a well made way so you need to work on all what he said again.

انا من بلدك :slight_smile:

Yes, for that reason I came here and post, However I have figured some weak points in the design spacing and alignments!

So if you can see anything that is a bad make please share with me if u have time!

ابعتلي ع الفيس لو تعرفني من الجروب

Don’t waste your time on this one because: Theme without niche == Rejected find your niche and direct in the most perfect way, If you want create classical blog theme fine but you need to understand the challenge first.

للاسف انا قفلت الفيس من فترة ومنعديش وسيلة تواصل حاليا غير الهانج اوت تتقدر تتواصل معايا من بروفايلى