Got a hard rejected file accepted, phew!

[LINK REMOVED TO PREVENT SELF PROMOTION]
After numerous rejections, with thevsame two items. Finally got my first accepted item. Feel excited. After really trawling through the guides. And changing my item I finally got it accepted. After this one (the better of the two) was rejected. I went back to the drawing board, added alot more custom colours, added a head only psd, a version holding a sign, added an in depth instruction word document, added Pngs and finally put it in the right category ha.

What do you think?

1 Like

Well done @Toonshack!! Shows it pays to never give up! :smile:

1 Like

congrats, hard work and high level determination are keys to success and now i wish u good luck with your sales :wink:

congrats! keep it up!

Good job! You have the best attitude to make it as an author! Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I wouldn’t accept another rejection. So was determined to find out if I’d done something wrong or it was my standard of work. I suppose it paid off.

Hey you! I know you! Hahaha… you always at my first comment. Thanks bro for your support :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I thought you were talking to me for a second. Yeah n2n44, has been extremely supportive to me as well :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for your kind works. I like to think my robot upload is something a bit different to what’s up at the moment for robot illustrations/vectors so might do well. Gonna try another upload today :slight_smile:

Congrats on your first approved item :smile: Good luck with your sales!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ve submitted my second item today. So begins the repetitive watching of the sales counter lol.

pls call me Nico , andu are welcome happyto help if i can :wink:

all teh guys who know that business are also knowing how we all (designers) need to hear somethign good and positive about what we do so taht we don’t waste passion and confidence … not to mention that seeing a lot of things is a good thing for inspiration , too