Google Groups Clone

Is there any like Google Group Clone script?!?!?

i…e , if a staff from a company sends an email to his company group ID it will be delivered in entire staffs mailbox

Something like a community mailbox …

If your host provider gives you custom email options, you can just create an email for the company, I.E., info@company.com and forward it to all the Staffs emails.

Crakken said

If your host provider gives you custom email options, you can just create an email for the company, I.E., info@company.com and forward it to all the Staffs emails.

I already tried this mate , what i want is i dont want to add each address every new staff came , just they should sbubscribe themeselfs as the google group does , instead of going to cpanel

There are scripts for that, I know a script for that. Look for cPanel API, right now I’m using my iPod. My computer has some problems, I can’t really help. Look it up on Google or ask questions on forums about it. You can create emails via PHP scripts I just don’t know for the forwarding.

Crakken said

There are scripts for that, I know a script for that. Look for cPanel API, right now I’m using my iPod. My computer has some problems, I can’t really help. Look it up on Google or ask questions on forums about it. You can create emails via PHP scripts I just don’t know for the forwarding.

Let me try & Thanks....