GoodBye =

I Submiited my works last time. I gave my effort and time. Yes we are there, some are rejected my work because im on the wrong section. They told me to resubmit it. I did. Now, they are saying that i did not pass the quality ? Damn. I Just want to share my works. I am not intended to earn money here. or to be famous. goodbye :slight_smile:

Bye. Have a nice life.

It sounds like you gave up after one item :slight_smile:

Demorfoza said

It sounds like you gave up after one item :slight_smile:

true story

too easy to gave up :wink:

all you need is just to set a goal and follow it

Left and missed the fun!

I had the same feeling exactly like this in early days, left and a few months later back, posted new item again, accepted. And since then, I opened this website almost everyday, if not every hour! :smiley:

almost all new designer had same story. just follow the guideline and don’t give up.

Srry, but this is a marketplace. If You just want to show and share your works You should probably use DA for that.

You can do it!

Pinoy! Don’t give up - keep trying - you can learn and create!

========================================

Google Translated to Tagalog:

Maaari mong gawin ito!

Pinoy! Huwag magbigay ng up - panatilihing sinusubukan - maaari mong malaman at gumawa!

If you give up that easily, you’ll never get anywhere … This is all about hard work and persistency.

In case you’re a novice in the design world, then all I can say … observe, study and practice.

Edit: I can see you’re not a novice … So I don’t see any problem. All you have to do is try again or post your rejected items in the Item Discussion part of this forum so that fellow designers could help you out.

Just calm down and send a support ticket if you feel something inconvenient. I think that if you really want to make money here on GR, you don’t want to give up easily like that…

We have same purposed, not to be famous and not intended to earn money here but what make us different is you’re weak.

Life must go on. Goodluck. 8)

Giving up after one try?

I got rejected twice :stuck_out_tongue:
And I keep trying!

And I belive most of us are here because we like doing this not for money…

Its not only about money, a place show you how good you are among designers in this world, . I never get rejected before, though i have only 2 artwork :slight_smile:

Show me the money!!!

I see that you have received some rejection information for the items. You have been told the reason the items have been rejected and by looking again at them it is clear that they need a few detail work and improvements.

Examples:

1. The banners they are interesting in a way but could use more work on the top level, info tabs and the actual tag.

2. Star Trek 3D the texture used is not clear enough. More work like adding shine on the edges, making sure the textures are crisp will do the job. Also the 3D effect must not look like a continuous loop. Or as the textures have been stretched.

These are just some info to make you understand that the reason you are not going through yet is because you need to take the Marketplace serious and also start thinking about it as creating your portfolio. This is a Marketplace so you are definitely here to sell and make money.

Do not quit so soon. It actually took me one year to finally get the first item approved but that is just because I stopped submitting after the first rejection. The thing is I did not quit and after the first rejection I worked hard to improve my workflow and get better. :wink:

Hopefully that will help you try harder.

I got 4 rejected, and keep trying…huahahaha…

I got rejected 2 and it’s frustrating but i’m gonna keep trying too guys :slight_smile:

When i started i got rejected several times but after i watched and listen i learned what to do and what not to do and now after 7 months i have all this items in my portfolio…:slight_smile:

Hotpin said

When i started i got rejected several times but after i watched and listen i learned what to do and what not to do and now after 7 months i have all this items in my portfolio…:slight_smile:

I’ve had my last two items rejected, you’re really pissed off at first, but then, you realise they were rejected for a reason, and you fix your mistake and learn.

go ahead an give up.

“if you think you can you can, if you think you can’t you’re right”