Goodbye Audiojungle

If Audio Jungle would just allow PRO registered tracks, then a lot of problems would be solved. I got my first royalty check from BMI, and it was for a measly 1min 30 seconds of work, and the price of that? Several times that of my commission I get from sales for one 5 minute track on Audio Jungle. Yet, I’ve had quite a few broadcast licenses on here. One is left to wonder how much royalty I would have been able to collect on those? This is not a matter of greed either, it’s a matter of simply providing for my family. My wife is all but disabled and we have 2 kids. I can’t leave my wife and 2 kids by themselves. So what are my options? Very few. I have 500+ sales now on Audio Jungle, and I’ve still been contemplating pulling all of my music out in order to register every one of my tracks with BMI. I know Audio Jungle is free to do what they want. But I will ask this. Do you want to contribute to or hinder the ability for musicians and artist to make a living? Allowing PRO tracks will contribute to our ability to make a living. I think for you it seems more attractive to not allow PRO tracks, because then you get some more sales (because you are more attractive to buyers, right?), but we lose out on the back end, which is long-term detrimental to us. When are you going to get with the times and just allow it? When? My patience is wearing thin and it’s high time for me to leave this place.

2 Likes

Did he really leave AJ?
:grinning:

Diversify I say, I do, you won’t regret it! Got those tracks registered :wink: Pointless hanging around waiting for people to fulfil their ‘promises’ This is a business.

1 Like

the fewer people, the better :slight_smile:

I sincerely wish you to find yourself! Good luck!

All authors of good sales !!!

i understand you. i agree with you. but put it like this, even those 9 bucks are better than nothing. AJ is good as an additional way of income. Also, if you have a good and steadily growing portfolio, it will semi-automatically sell itself. so im very thankful that envato helps me being a MUSICIAN fulltime
if only i got to know of Envato several years ago… i would already drive my own helicopter ha ha)))

agree with you

and definitely, AJ is not for complainors. You cannot change nothings, so ACCEPT it or LEAVE it. simple as that. of course, the review time must be lower, and the sales must be higher, envato has to emlarge the client database, yes. But there is nothing we can do on this. Just do what you must, and let it be what it has to be.

Maybe enough complaining cause them to add PRO support? I don’t see anything wrong with legitimate complaining. It can only be helpful. If we look foolish so be it, but they don’t have to react and change due to every statement or opinion we have. But at least it will be out there for them to consider. It’s up to them (AJ) to make business decisions. But I think we are obligated to speak our minds, otherwise, what is this? If we are not honest and upfront, we will lose out of more opportunities to contribute to the progression of this platform. The more minds you put together the better.

1 Like

dude, since that convesation it has been like half a year… you decided to write your opinion when it is not actual anymore??

I’m not sure why I just recently got a notification of what you said way back when. Sorry about that. I was responding having just read your response.