Good News template issue- redirect

my support just expired, but I had an issue with your theme for long time, and you have not answered me.
I hope u can let me know this now.

​Im looking for the settings for redirects. The theme redirects non-logged in users to a Good News page, when click on the link : Bladarkiv innhold >>
I need to change the URL that the theme use to redirect. I can’t live with this…

it redirects to: ​​http://goodnews.xplodedthemes.com/?page_id=1857 ​

Hello

It’s likely only the author can help you with this. The fee for renewing your support is pretty reasonable and probably pretty small in comparison to your site not working :smiley:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi @thomasjojo,

You may need to ask this question to theme Author directly via “Support” or “Comments” section on item page:

This is general discussion forum, and even though I’m sure @XplodedThemes will take care of all support queries, it’s always better to ask for support on item page.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

its not okay. see below

well. this is actually a stupid issue. There is an redirect issue in the template, that send me to the goodness.xplodethemes.com when I click on my own link, when not logged in. Thats an issue you should not had there, and I have searched the entire theme files and find only 2 places that contains that link, one in the css info (should be ok) and one in the /lib/defaults/good-news.php. changed the latter. doesn’t help.

I should not have to PAY for fixing an issue they/you have created…

I have sent this directly to the developer and waiting for an answer…