Good Hosting Service to host the demo site.

Can some1 suggest me a good hosting site to host my demo ?? I have been using godaddy and recently got a msg frm the review team tat they are unable to access my LIVE DEMO URL and got my item soft rejected…Please advice

Hi,
You can try like Hostgator, Bluehost, big rock and search google for reputed hosting companies. Hosting company up-time and response time matters. Do not forget to check allowed CPU usages and RAM usages in a hour for basic plans. Companies hide this kind information in terms and conditions section. So be alert.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thank a ton :slight_smile:

@Theme_crispy there is a like/love button :slight_smile:

hehe… :smile: :thumbsup:

We’re using Inmotion Hosting, that’s good, but has cpu usage limit

ohh… i was gonna go 4 bigrock :slight_smile:

Hello Crispy, I can suggest you Speed2Host to host your demo site url . Good uptime, reliable hardware 99,9 % uptime. Hope it helps . Best Regards

We’re using GoDaddy
Extremely fast!

Google PageSpeed Insights:
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?utm_source=analytics&url=forbetterweb.com

1 Like

Great Job, Some of my sites(CMS) have 98 but 100 never : even Google has 79/92 :
//Power of pure HTML :slight_smile:

Thx
My site on Wordpress! Common and non-modified :slight_smile:

Which package you use in godaddy? earlier I used to shared one but it was dead slow.

Hi
Deluxe 9.99

Hi,

If you are still finding the good host which provide you free trial, then I would suggest you to go with Cloudways managed hosting platform. You can avail 3 days free trial check your demo site.

Old Topic