Gonzo compatibility / CSS fix not working for "[&hellip"

​My client uses the Gonzo WP theme and since a recent WP update, Gonzo isn’t compatible. Everywhere there should be a […] or “read more…” [&hellip shows up instead. Her web designer is long gone and we don’t have the license key if needed for Gonzo updates. But she already purchased the theme. I put some language in the CSS area, without success. My network tells me that custom CSS would normally fix this issue but it’s a limitation or compatibility isssue with the theme. Please help … we really need to get this fixed. ​Thanks

18 days and no replies. Where do I get support for the Gonzo theme??

If the client bought the theme then they can login and go to www.themeforest.net/downloads to download the latest version of the theme and the purchase code needed for support.

Assuming this is the issue and it’s not related to hosting or something else then hopefully that may help

Support info for that item is here https://themeforest.net/item/gonzo-clean-responsive-wp-magazine/2415788/support but the author is unlikely to offer support to anyone except the buyer especially if it’s outside the 6 months support period.