Give your Feedback

Give your feedback about this two design, possibility of being approved if uploading these types of designs

Very nice and clean, though the asymmetrical lines on the second front side looks a bit off to me.

However, I say this all the time, it might be too simple to be accepted. The marketplace is currently oversaturated with basic business cards, and in fact, these type of cards are specified as not needed by Envato, so they are likely to be rejected for that reason.

I would still try to upload them, because they are nicely made, but don’t get too disappointed if they are rejected.

Thanks for your opinion

hi for me this is too simple, clean but flat too, as for me, i tend to believe that u “needto push the envelope” and nake sure to bring more work to the table in terms of typo, most importantly but also design wise. The icons are very basic and basically seen everywhere. The logo is not “selling” what u have created, u should replace it by something that is outstanding so that people “can buy it”. The tag is not completely well in terms of balance with the main title

1 Like

You are doing a great work I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion

u are welcome