getting Sorry, it looks like you're currently locked out of your account. Please contact Help Team for more details.

Iam getting following error while bying Directory+ theme

“Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Help Team for more details.”

It’s better to contact Envato support

Have the same problem when purchasing 3d map generator. i’ve contacted the help/support team but no response yet.

I had the same issue with another account while purchasing an item for a customer, contacted the support, after a while - don’t remember how long it took but they activated the account and sent me an email.

Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Help Team for more details

need help to unlock it

Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Help Team for more details

Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Help Team for more details.

THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE please i want my account back i have alot of products bought there and spent hundred of $$$ :frowning:

Hi @Fredonjo,

Please open a Help ticket here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=133406
They’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!