Getting many errors when importing demo view over One Click Demo Importer

Hi, I bought Invxtassy theme and installed on my Wordpress site. Then activated all plugins and followed all steps on author’s .pdf file. It says use One click demo importer to import demo view but I am getting many errors like at the attachment. I already contact with author but they not replying my emails.

Please help me

Hi

Please make sure you have done active allnecessary plugins and also please check theme options to enable each post types(if exist in theme settings) then try to use one click demo setup. If still issues then please wait for Author reply. Hope theme Author will reply your email soon. In the mean time you can post comments to let Author know that you have sent them email contact for support.

Thanks

I have followed all necessary steps such as plugins setup and activation. Also tried to import the demo manuelly with xml, dat and wie files but sitll same problem. I have looked almost every forum for solution and tried many things including using 7zip to convert xml file. I am helpless at this point.

I have seen you have posted comments and let author know your concern around 15 hours ago. I appreciate your patience please give some more times Author to respnse you, may be author didn’t checked your comments till now. You can also use Support tab to get in touch with Author to get support. Thanks

I have been trying to contact with author for 2 days but they are not replying. As final action, I left comment on theme page but I do not think they will provide support.

Hi

Please wait till tomorrow. If Author not response you till tomorrow (3 days after submit support request) you can request a refund here

Thanks