Getting an activation code

I purchased Arvada but have not received an activation code. I used PayPal and confirmed the transaction went through. What’s the secret to getting the activation code so I can get my website running?

1 Like

Hi @beckerharold,

you can check this article:

Thanks

2 Likes

Doesn’t work.
They don’t recognize the PayPal purchase.

Hi @beckerharold I can’t see any buyer badge in your profile. It means you didn’t purchase anything from envato market. Please double check from where you have purchased the theme? PayPal is a payment method not a marketplace to sell product. Thanks

1 Like

I know what PayPal is. I use them for my website transactions also.

Below is the confirmation for the account setup and the PayPal receipt for the purchase that was made on your site last night.

Let me know what other details you need.

[Sensitive details removed]

Welcome Harold!

You have successfully created your Envato account using your Google account and we’ve given you the username, haroldbkv.

Please verify your email to complete your account setup.

Hi @beckerharold,

It is your first purchase, envato has sent you an email to confirm your purchase. you have to confirm by clicking the link/button in that email. then you will see your item under your Downloads page.

If you didn’t receive the email then in your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email. click on resend it will send email with confirmation link. so that you can confirm your email and your purchased will be ready to download.

Otherwise please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

How to find your purchase code Log into your Envato Market account. Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen. Click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.` Click ‘License certific…

Doesn’t work.

You the 4th person to tell me to do this.

Your customer service is horrible. Everyone at your company says to do the same thing but it doesn’t work.

All I ask is to resend the activation code and confirm payment with PayPay. How difficult is it for you to do that?

I paid for a service and cannot get the activation code because PayPay is waiting for you to respond.

How do you stay in business?

Harold becker

President, EBS Industries, LLC

Clearwater, FL

1 Like

Send the activation code to; [Email removed]

1 Like

This is a community forum, not a support forum, and nobody who has replied to you thus far (including myself) are representatives of Envato in any way. If you need support, send a support ticket at https://enva.to/Help as mentioned above.

The email you received post-purchase says your username is haroldbkv, but you’re posting on the forums as beckerharold. Make sure you’re logged into the correct account when viewing the downloads page.

Aside from that, if you’re not able to see the download and you’ve double checked your spam inbox for any sort of confirmation email but still see nothing, then open a support ticket using the link above. Support isn’t the fastest, they can take a few days to get back to you.

2 Likes