Getting a real invoice from authors

Hey Tibi… with this new system envato had created a money making machine where they are not accountable for the money they send to the authors. So like in your and my case, the authors are not companies (nu au o forma juridica) so it’s very convenient for them to earn money (la negru) and not pay any taxes. Not all the authors are the same though… there are many authors that run honest business paying their taxes and everything.
Here is envato who is to blame because they should force their authors to have a legal entity and also force them to send real invoices to the buyers.
Right now there’s nothing you and me can do about it… we can only boycott here on the forum but since the current system it’s very convenient for envato and its authors, you can be sure it won’t change anytime soon.

Daca autorul chiar are firma in Romania, roaga-i frumos sa iti dea o factura iar daca refuza, tot frumos spune-le ca vor afla si alti clienti ce fac lucru care nu cred ca il vor avantaja pe termen lung.

Bafta si lasa un comment daca rezolvi ceva.

My accountant says it’s ok to register the invoice as coming from Envato.
Ei nu au cum sa-mi dea factura mie direct, pt. ca si ei inregistreaza propria factura ca fiind emisa catre Envato.

Tibi, I’ve sent you a personal message… can you please confirm if you got it? Thanks!

1 Like

Oh man, I feel you… First time I did a purchase from my company (I’m from Estonia) and this just driving me crazy. This was just my BIG mistake purchasing it from my company’s account…