GraphicRiver: Get Social Campaign 2017
We’re putting together a marketing campaign focused on social media items.
Here’s everything you need to know:
Why Social Media Items?
We’ve been noticing a recent uptick in searches for items centred around social media. Customers are hungry to bake social media into their projects and boost their presences. We want to take our best social media items and put them on a platter for our customers.
What is the campaign and when will it go live?
We’re looking for some of the best social media items on Market.
For this campaign we’re wanting to feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% from their normal sale price.
The campaign will be live between 4th December 2pm AEDT and 7th December 2pm AEDT 2017 (2pm AEDT).
What are you looking for?
The best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet the following criteria. To participate in our Social Media campaign, it please read and follow the requirements below otherwise your items may not be eligible for participation:
- You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
- GraphicRiver Items must have a minimum of 20+ sales
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have a minimum 4+ star rating and 40+ sales
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers, and well rated
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are dated, and not up-to-date
- Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
Please also read our FAQs and terms - you can also use the FAQ thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Based on the requirements, research your portfolio thoroughly and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
Remember - you must be the author of the item(s) and we highly recommend choosing the BEST items you have, to give yourself the greatest chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 30% of its original list price, effective at 4th December 2017. The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here. If your item is an an ADP category then you are of course free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion.
We need you to submit your nominations in two places.
The second is by adding a link and an image to your nominated item in the thread below.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be promoted through our marketing channels as of the 4th December 2pm AEDT and will remain promoted until 7th December 2pm AEDT
Timeline of events
- Nov 27: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Nov 30: Nominations close
- Dec 1: We will inform authors if their items were selected and will provide more details.
- 4th December: Get Social Campaign opens
- 7th December: Get Social Campaign closes
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thank you so much again and good luck!