Further details concerning the customer service app Slaask + a small tutorial

Requirements: This article is for Wordpress admin using Slack between members of their team.

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

I’m Alex, and alongside my partner Remi Delhaye, I co-founded Slaask, a customer service app fully compatible with Slack. It enables companies to chat with their site’s visitors and clients in real time, and directly from Slack.

We published a WordPress plugin several days ago that enables Slaask to be fully compatible with WordPress. It was designed with the intent to make the deployment on WP easier than ever.

Here is a brief tutorial if you would like to try out this simple chat tool. :slight_smile:

It is quite easy to install the Slaask plugin in your WP site. You just have to follow four very simple steps:
Start the Slaask onboarding process at slaask.com
Install the “Slaask” plugin on your WordPress.
Copy your widget key from Slaask’s onboarding process and paste it in the WP dashboard -> Tool -> Slaask.
Enable our Slaask plugin to have the chat tool deployed live on your WP site.

Once you’ve completed these steps, all your visitor inquiries will be pushed from the Slaask widget deployed on your website to your Slack account via dedicated channels.

From your Slaask account (go to slaask.com), you can also customize pretty much anything you can think of to make sure the live chat is well-integrated in your WordPress layout!

Please note that from your WordPress, there is NO confirmation message once your widget key has been saved. No need to worry! By the presence of the Slaask button (usually bottom right corner) on your website, you’ll know that the Slaask widget is deployed. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, why not go to slaask.com and start up a live chat with us? :stuck_out_tongue: