Funny feedback from a customer :)

One of customers wrote me something like this:

“I’ve bought your track and I love it! But during the video edit process I’ve started to hear clucking chicken in the music and I can’t get rid of this impression! Especially 1:26. Could you send me version without this chicken?”

Now I also hear there a chicken, check this out hahaha:
Item Name:

energetic epic rock trailer

21 Likes

Hi @RedOctopus I had to edited your created topic reason was self-promote i think you know that.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: I know that phenomenon… It clearly sounds like a chicken. But it’s a badass chicken. You can’t just remove it - chicken are people too! :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, this made my day :laughing:

2 Likes

This is not self-promotion. Moderators should be able to tell the difference.:roll_eyes:
You’ve just made it needlessly difficult to find the track in question.

5 Likes

Oh come on, what are you talking about :slight_smile: I know this rule, but listen to this and you will realize that it is not self promotion but a very funny phenomenon. I am far from making such naive self promotion actions, believe me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds clearly a normal scratched hook, but since your client is vegan, give him a version without " chicken"

3 Likes

Here’s the track. It’s not self-promotion if somebody else posts it, right?

Haha! it’s a great track, but because I know about the chicken I can’t not hear it. I wonder if I would have heard it straight away if I wasn’t pre-warned…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Was there background noise that caused this? Or its actually a phenomenon when mixing the instruments?

1 Like

Speaking about chicken… :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is a vinyl-scratched vocal, kind of typical DJ stuff. Probably pitching it up (especially formants and specific pitch envelop) made it similar to a chicken :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL actually the sound is really cool. But after I read about the chicken it changed how I feel about this track. I can’t unhear the chicken do the rap now :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly :smiley: Me either!

After hearing the scratch, it does sound like a chicken after it was pointed out. May I suggest changing the song title to Rock, Cluck, BWAAAK, to avoid confusion? :wink:

1 Like

It’s like a chicken pickin’ but it’s chicken scratch :smiley:

A chicken with rhythm! :slight_smile:

Yes this is very funny HAHAHA! :rofl::rofl:

Clearly a chicken :stuck_out_tongue: It wasn’t a self-promotion. But as I can tell envato community is super polite and kind - this is why moderators are super bored :see_no_evil:

Yeah Envato staff is very sensitive for these topics contrary to other more importants needs we are demanding in a daily basis from years

3 Likes

Presume you got the farmer’s permission to sample his livestock?