Fun Fact.

This is what happen when you open the door… :rofl: :rofl:
19 tracks in a row in the same category…

2 Likes

Well, @CleanMagicAudio yo see, I was too optimistic. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi @HoneyLoud !
19 tracks approved on November 14th (for one author), so they were sent on the same day? I was optimistic about writing 1 track per day and 30 per month is impossible. :joy:
And about 19 tracks in one day, it even turns out to be possible. :sweat_smile:
Could it be miracles for Christmas? :joy:
No comments! :joy:

IDK, but Gregor (my partner & the producer here) is able to write a maximum of 2 / a week to keep up the good quality of our portfolio, but we have other things to do together so we go only with 1 / a week… Maybe they are a group of people under the same account, but I’m shocked… I don’t know what is the direction of the market… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The author seems to have been registered for a long time(more than 1 year ago) and is not a beginner.
There are two options:

1. These are the tracks that he developed a long time ago and sent them at once in a bunch.
  2. …you yourself know what. :sweat_smile:

Here I do not know what conclusions to draw. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And all a bargain at only $9.00!

How Epically EPIC!

Hahahhaa, and look at those waveforms! Some of them are like freaking mirrors.

About the price: just sad. Obviously, it depends a lot on the country you’re living in. Personally, I don’t upload tracks anymore because at least where I do one would have to be nuts to charge 9 bucks (well, around $4 actually) for 3 or 4 days of work, with HUGE chances that you won’t get a single sale.

But anyway, right now I’m finishing some stuff, so I’ll probably throw in a few drops in this bargain ocean soon and see how they go.

1 Like

@WormwoodMusic If these are really CopyPaste tracks, then they should pay attention to it. @steve_lam wrote that this will not be ignored!
Let’s wait for an answer from Steve. :thinking:

2 Likes