🌈 #FridayFeels....Here's 3 Free Files For You

Hi
Please cheek this link and read all new comments from last 2 days ago

Why you offer us Plugin that have licence code and wont run without activation ?

1 Like

This item β€œSchool Management - Education & Learning Management system for WordPress” needs to be either pulled from the Friday Freebie as it’s clearly not free or the Activation Code needs to be made available. Also Staff need to make sure that no such activation is required when posting up Friday Freebies or the Free Monthly items.

There really should be a Report to Staff button on every items page so that it links to the product instead of them being lost within the forums.

1 Like

They me check into it. Free files should definitely not need to be purchased to be able to function.

1 Like

I have just checked and found that free plugin is not working and all functionality are disabled (fully hidden) and asking Purchase Code. this is really a sad story. without enable plugin core functionality the item should not given as free and the author are responsible for this. only the difference should Support and updates are not provided for free files. hope envato team @KingDog @BenLeong will check it with the author soon.

2 Likes

I just send theme an email and they respond me , here you can see what was the answer !

Also you can cheek the comments in product page.
Thanks every one.

Hello All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This is our 1st item selected as FREEBIE , We did not know the key verification function will fail for the freebie item.
As we have used " Envato API" for authentication of the purchased items. So please suggest what can we do,
IF I can activate the item asking the wp-admin access with the admin role to our email ?

Otherwise, Please de-list our plugin from the FREEBIE.

Kindly suggest me right direction ASAP. @KingDog @BenLeong

1 Like

Your behavior is very insulting! I emailed you and got the answer above, do you really have to answer like this?

My suggestion is this: For those who download the product but it is not activated and leave a comment or email and do not receive any response from you, provide a license and update but do not see support.

Your apology is not accepted until you fix that.

1 Like

I also got the same message:

*Though we are not responsible to support this FREEBIE item , but if you want our support kindly get our support subscription in just $11 from here . *

P.S -With COVID-19 locking down almost the entire world, we hope you and your family stay safe and healthy with this pandemic.

Thanks & Regard’s

1 Like

Unfortunately they have no respect for envato shop and users.

H @weblizar
Maybe you can just temporarly deactivate the call to Envato API (until the item is free) and then you put the activation verification back, when the free period ends.

From my experience, many users will not allow wp-admin access to their website, so I don’t think that would be the best option (just my personal opinion)

But temporarly deactivating the API call would work for them.

5 Likes

I agree.

Future potential buyers will see this forum and the comments and know what kind of author they will be dealing with, as this is very shady. I can only assume that every single person that showed interest in this plugin would have been some type of paying customer in the future for some additional feature, they completely blew their reputation out of the water with many. :bangbang:

1 Like

@ hevada
@ funkwebdevelopment
This is good idea before they disrespect to us ! not for now!!!

School Management Plugin was offered under friday freebess - the purchase code for this item is set as FREE and is not usable. Any help can be provided on this?

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This is our 1st item selected as FREEBIE , We did not know the key verification function will fail for the freebie item.
As we have used " Envato API" for authentication of the purchased items. So please suggest what can we do,
IF I can activate the item asking the wp-admin access with the admin role to our email ?

Otherwise, Please de-list our plugin from the FREEBIE.

Kindly suggest me right direction ASAP. @KingDog @BenLeong

i agree. Its free to download but need purchase code. so its useless, its freebie but needs to purchase and download again :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Dear Team,

I am unable to download my freebies. it shows to add to cart. please do the needful.

1 Like

please make sure you are trying to download current month/week freebies. in the freebies item page at very top of the right side should be a button β€˜Download it for free’. use that button to downoad. also add to cart button will exist because if you would like to get a license for future update version and support. Thanks

1 Like

Current month item valid till 29th may . also tried added in cart . not working

1 Like

can you share item title

1 Like

School Management Plugin For WP

1 Like