FreshKiller - Let's group together and give them hell !!!

great work man :D!

I am so amazingly impressed.

Absolutely fantastic _freshface, your commitment to helping out your fellow authors in the community seriously demonstrates your superstar qualities. :wink:

P.S. Global Sticky.

aha! That’s amazing man. Great to see i got some credit for it. I guess this is what you said you had to show me when i sent you the DMCA, will try to test it later on a pc.

Amazing! Love it. Will be really helpfull.

wow what a fantastic application… thank you for sharing this one

NICE!..Downloading now :slight_smile: this will come in handy at some point

Great job, _freshface! Not only does this app actually help us out in our battle against those who do evil, it also proves your outstanding dedication towards the community. Excellent!

Downloading the file now, I’ll probably come up with a reply with a little more content later today after I test it for a bit :wink:

wow thanks nice app

wow thanks dude, will be testing this baby out today :smiley:

thanks man, you are awesome ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats and thanks for such a useful tool. We’re a lot, so the fight will be hard!

The design of Your program is outstanding. By that i would assume it works on mac :wink:
Anyway Great Job!

wouldn’t this stop us from getting the sheriff badges? :smiley:

And btw _freshface, your title tag is empty of the freshkiller website

Thanks again everybody for your kind comments! :slight_smile:

@Jordan: Thanks for the sticky!

@MSFX: Thanks for editing that first post!

@zecchin: Yep, this is it, thanks for that DMCA letter template, it’s really the best I’ve came across.

@donate: Thanks to all the people who donated to my beer fund, I’ve had a few yesterday so consider them tasty :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve also added you guys on the Donate List on http://killer.freshface.cz

@campolar: thanks mate, corrected.

@pezflash: “We’re a lot, so the fight will be hard!”, that’s the spirit!

@staff: Thanks for all the badges :smiley:

@EVERYBODY: IF YOU WANT TO REPORT FILES OF SOMEONE ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW HIS NAME, ADDRESS ETC. But maybe it will get through if you will just make up some fantasy credentials :wink: But remember this can be against the law, so it’s your responsibility!!

Or you could use “Envato company” credentials instead of a particular person (author), that could be OK, what do support/staff think about this idea???

Thanks for the work, freshface!

:expressionless:

Man, you’re a legend! True community spirit seen here!

w00t cant wait to try it out :slight_smile:

Glad to see that there are more authors here that have donated!!

Thanks _freshface. You really rock!

BTW, what’s that TALL font you use?