Free Image Hosting Websites?

My profile page and most of my recent items use various images that have been hosted on Photocbucket for years, but then not too long ago they all disappeared then reappeared a little while later, but now they are all displaying at a very low quality, so I looked for other sites to migrate my images to, the top one was Imgur, however, they don’t allow for external hosting, and I also tried Flickr, but they also don’t seem to work. I tired Dropbox, but if you can use it to host images here, I can’t figure it out.

I need to find some other service that will allow me to host my images for external use, but I can’t seem to find any. Do free options even exist for this anymore? If I was to choose a paid option, pretty much all the money I make from Envato per month would just be going to that, so it isn’t really worth doing.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it you’d help me out. Thank you.

You can use free web hosting sites for external uses or buy a hosting, it’s a better solution, I think.