Free crypto currency exchange script needed

Hello please who can help me with free cryptocurrency script

1 Like

If you’re using WordPress, you can try a free plugin from WordPress.org - but it looks like most if not all of the β€œfree” options are either outdated or a bit sketchy …

If you checkout Codecanyon though there are some decent looking options starting at $44 (check the category before purchasing though - since the link below is showing a mix of results for HTML, PHP, WordPress, etc.):

3 Likes

Can you led me trough

As @WPExplorer rightfully said this is not a space where there is likely to be a free answer and even if there was - given what it is for and the potential financial and security impact, a free tool seems unwise?

The CodeCanyon items are amazing value for the relatively cheap price

2 Likes

Unfortunately custom development or setup services are not something we offer, but you can try a freelancer marketplace like Envato Studio to find someone for hire.

Hello,
I hope you are doing great…!

I am a blockchain developer and have experience of over 6 years. I’m confident in the fields below:
βœ“ Smart Contract, Defi, in Ethereum, Solana, Avax, Wax, Algorand, Polygon,BSC, Polkadot

βœ“ DApps development ; Solidity/Rust + web3.js/ethers.js
βœ“ Solidity, Rust, Golang, C++, Java, Python
βœ“ Integration with crypto wallets such as Metamask.
βœ“ SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB), Redis βœ“ Sytems Administration (DevOps, Docker, Apache, Nginx, Heroku)

What I can do for you:
βœ“ Creating an exchange Trading platforms with 3rd part liquidity API, Margin trading etc. like binance.com, bybit.com, or Bitmex.com
βœ“ NFT marketplace, Defi/Dapp Development, Definitely Consulting (swaps, liquidity pools, borrowing and lending, yield farming, impermanent loss, governance tokens)
βœ“ NFTs (ERC-721, ERC-1155, Flow, BSC, Polygon, Raible, Opensea, Nifty, etc) βœ“ ICO| STO| IEO- Developing from scratch + Marketing

βœ“ Smart Contract (ERC20 + ERC21) and Audit
βœ“ IoT solutions using blockchain such as in Farming
βœ“ Peer-to-peer platform
βœ“ Wallet development (HOT /COLD/ETHER/P2P/ ETH WALLET) βœ“ Cryptocurrency Pricing Website
βœ“ Crypto Arbitrage
βœ“ Forking coin

Please contact me at any time you need.

Thanks
Sanjay Singh